Whether you are a beginner photographer or a pro photographer, it is always good to learn new ways of shooting. Most importantly, it is important that we find time time to shoot for fun. A lot of times when we photograph people, they have input on the location, style, and look of the shoot. This is the perfect time to shoot for you with so many precautions in place. Here are five ideas you can consider the next time you want to shoot for fun.
- Styled Shoots-These are so much fun. There is planning that needs to take place. The fun part is you can choose to shoot whatever styled shoot you want. The ideas are endless.
- Candids of your kids– With a lot of kids doing virtual learning and spending more time at home, this is the best time to document those memories. These don’t necessarily have to be posed. Documenting the day to day activities that your kids participate in are priceless.
- Try a new location– If you have been eyeing a new location, but you weren’t sure about trying it yet. Why not? Trying a new location can definitely stretch your creativity. Just make sure you follow all proper procedures.
- Try a new editing style-Most of the time we stick to the same editing styles to remain consistent. When shooting for fun, all of that can just go out the window! Edit in any way you want. You may find you like another style of editing just as much as what you normally do.
- Try a different camera or lens- If there is a lens or a camera you have thought about buying, but you aren’t sure about it. You can rent it. There are so many local photography stores, as well as online stores like Borrow Lenses.
If you have others ways of shooting for fun, let me know in the comments. What do you to make photoshoots fun?